21.6.09

My, how you have grown!

I obviously don't update this half as much as I should. So I'm going to come up with different ways to fill the blank spots as I do in the Mommy blog. To be perfectly honest, it doesn't quite help me publish more. It's not for a lack of words that I am not on my blogs near enough. It's for a lack of time and motivation.

But let's try it out anyway.

My first attempt at lulls in posting will be to post various character memes found wandering around the Internet at the fingertips of creative people. These character memes involve questions and hypothetical situations for different characters. Sometimes the meme calls for known characters. Most of the time they call for original characters. No matter the case, for this blog I will mostly be using original characters unless otherwise stated.

Oh yeah, I'm an "aspiring writer". Whatever the hell that means.

Now as an introduction: I currently have three ongoing projects. One's been on hold for several years now. That is the only one that actually has a full working outline. The other two are relatively new works. None of them are anywhere near being finished. I justify lulls in writing by saying I'm still in research mode.

I am generally a reality based fiction writer. That means my plots involve things that could possibly happen in real life as opposed to fantasy or science fiction. However, two of the aforementioned works are fantasy. Those fantasy novels do largely take place in this world or a world much like ours. Both are part reality-based fiction. I mention this because it seems that these character memes have largely involved characters from fantasy works. Most of my characters - or at least half - will be more realistic than fantastic.

I will also be adding this disclaimer to all memes:

The following meme has not been authored by me or anyone I know. All of these were acquired from other sources that did not designate an original author. If you know the original author of any of these memes or are the author, yourself, please let me know and I will either remove the meme in my blog post or edit the post to give you the proper credit.

First one coming up pronto...

No comments:

Post a Comment