14.1.09

let's try this again...

this is far from the first blog i've ever had. i'm sure there are a couple here from way back when, before love and life took over, when not only my email address and superficial details were different, but my identity as a whole. almost everything about my life has changed since then.


i presently run another blog. no, it hasn't been updated often. in fact, i'm sure there is a whopping total of three posts there. for now, until i change my mind, which i do often, my primary blog (the other one) will be about the more internal stuff, long posts about things that touch my life and affect me deeply and perhaps, when my hectic life allows, some more creative pursuits. this blog will focus on the superficial: the things i do, the sights i see and more general thoughts.

until then...


"use your mentality, wake up to reality." - cole porter


(and if you haven't viewed the many things on which i record many random thoughts, the above is my favorite quote, present in many collections of... well, random thoughts)

No comments:

Post a Comment